Teatr Ósmego Dnia
|Address:||ul. Ratajczaka 44|
|Facilities for disabled persons|
The building which has been the seat of Teatr Ósmego Dnia since 1992, was erected in early 19th century to the design of David Gilly. Initially it was a municipal theatre for approximately 800 viewers. Restructured in 1879, 1896 and 1911, for a while it continued as a theatre and concert venue which was later converted into a café. Today, apart from Teatr Ósmego Dnia, the Arkadia building accommodates Centrum Informacji Miejskiej (City Information Centre), an Empik Store and the editorial offices of IKS.
Easy wheelchair and other mobility aid access
Public car park outside the building